Utilizing AMI’s unique programs, insurers can provide better clinical outcomes for their patients, while simultaneously improving the bottom line. This is the definition of cost effective care.
AMI’s programs, such as the Physical Medicine Quality Initiative for Physical and Occupational Therapies and Chiropractic allow you to:
- Save millions of dollars while providing the best chiropractic care to patients.
- Identify the quality of care and billing inconsistencies from your chiropractic care and/or physical therapy provider networks.
Identify your best performing providers and tier your network providers based on performance. Many of our clients use this provider specific data to develop pay for performance initiatives.
- Access to AMI’s HIPPA compliant web based IMDIS® platform, which provides:
- Real time data to payors about the performance of all network providers.
- Tools for providers to help focus on improved treatment plans and enable real-time health/wellness tracking of network patients.
AMI customizes each program’s features unique to the client, based on your company’s defined needs, goals and reporting requirements.