Do you know who the best Chiropractor is in your network? AMI can help answer that question for you and your clients.
Using the IMDIS® platform, providers enter current clinical information about their actual treatments and receive real-time feedback regarding how much their patients have improved compared to their network peers. Providers are presented with the resources for proper guideline-based treatment, the multiple treatment options available to them and the evidence base from which these guidelines have evolved.
The AMI Chiropractic Management Program will produce client specific statistics on:
- Provider performance for both clinical and cost efficiencies
- Provider Program Compliance
- Provider Program adherence to nationally accepted treatment guidelines
IMDIS® educates providers on nationally accepted guidelines and best practice techniques throughout the course of treatment. With minimal entry from patients and providers, the provider is guided by a decision support system and is kept informed on the efficacy of their treatment choices and actual patient improvement.
AMI’s physical medicine quality initiative has a documented track record of substantial client savings, improved clinical outcomes for patients and provider metrics demonstrating improved quality and safety of care.
AMI identifies and educates on Billing Outside Guidelines: An AMI program takes a unique approach to physical medicine management. An AMI program does not restrict visits but instead identifies and educates providers on billing and practicing techniques to aid patient recovery, reduce improper billing to a health plan and assist the provider in keeping patients and profits.
Billing outside of clinical guidelines, the Red Flags Issues:
- Ongoing Chronic pain management
- Disconnect between pain severity rating and treatment frequency
- Vague diagnoses
- Minimal changes in pain improvement scores (VAS)
- Rendering care outside guidelines
AMI’s Integrated Medical Data Information System (IMDIS®) works with providers and payors to provide knowledge on best practices, patient health and cost savings. IMDIS® is applicable for members diagnosed with chronic pain, members utilizing physical and occupational therapy and/or members accessing chiropractic care. All AMI programs utilize the IMDIS® platform to collect patient specific clinical and cost data. This allows AMI to create client reports identifying specific provider’s network ranking, identifying their patient outcomes and cost effectiveness. This is accomplished by identifying medically unnecessary high-tech, high-cost procedures and managing the frequency of low-tech, low-cost, high touch, high patient satisfaction procedures in a patient-centered environment.
- Provider dashboard with real-time monitoring of visits and patient improvement metrics.
- Statistical feedback on individual practice performance versus their network peers.
- Best practice alerts based on two sets of guidelines: ODG (Official Disability Guidelines) and CCGPP (Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters).
- Client dashboard to view clinical, cost and compliance metrics of their network.
To find out more about AMI programs, contact AMI.