Integrated Medical Data Information System (IMDIS®)
AMI’s Integrated Medical Data Information System (IMDIS®) works with providers and payors to provide the most current knowledge on best practices, patient health, and practice management strategies to achieve cost savings without restricting access to medically necessary care.
IMDIS® identifies the overutilization of medically unnecessary, high-tech, high-cost procedures. AMI’s medical management directors alert and educate providers on evidence-based, low-cost, high-patient satisfaction procedures and care plans.
IMDIS® is applicable for members diagnosed with chronic pain, members utilizing physical and occupational therapy, and/or members accessing chiropractic care. The system's customized, evolving analytics allow AMI to create client reports and provider-specific network performance rankings identifying their patient outcomes and their cost effectiveness.
IMDIS® populates care plans based on claims and collects minimal provider clinical input while providing:
- Provider dashboard with real-time monitoring of visits and patient improvement metrics.
- Statistical feedback on individual practice performance versus their network peers.
- Educational resources based on individual and network improvement opportunities.
- Client dashboard to view clinical, cost, and compliance metrics of their network.
- Best practice alert based guidelines: ODG (Official Disability Guidelines) and CCGPP (Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters).